To all Skippers and Crew.
Further to the Club’s recent response to the COVID-19 virus impact, while the Club will remain open for business as usual, we have spoken with a number of skippers and due to continuing concerns over possible exposure to the virus, we have decided to cancel all sailing events until further notice. We have also decided to suspend our junior sailing program and schools program.
This decision is in line with other Sydney Harbour Sailing Clubs. The club will continue to monitor the situation. Sailing will be reinstated as soon as possible. This is not an easy decision but the board and flags are in agreement that this is necessary to protect staff , volunteers and our members.
Please be advised the marina remains open and will be operating as normal.
Please note we have been notified that Sailfest Newcastle and Sail Port Stephens have been cancelled.