Located at the Spit in Mosman, close to Sydney's northern surf beaches and just 15 minutes from Sydney's CBD, MHYC’s marina is a favourite amongst boaties from all corners of the globe. We operate a 103 berth floating marina and 9 Swing Moorings. Casual berthing is also available upon request. All berthing is subject to compliance with the Club's By-Laws. Whether you are a new berth holder, first time visitor, or an old friend, we have pleasure in welcoming you to the MHYC marine services.
Services available at MHYC:
- Marina berths
- Casual Marine Berth Application
- Tender Service
- Storage - Boat and Kayak
- On-site services such as riggers, shipwrights, and brokers ensure boat owners receive professional advice and good workmanship at all times.
- Other services available at MHYC include beachside cafe, bottle shop, ice and a holding tank pump-out facility. Fuel is available on the other side of the channel at Clontarf Marina.
- Service Providers
We also maintain three (3) moorings in Pittwater for MHYC Member Use. The mooring locations are:
- Coasters Retreat (The Basin), 1 Mooring, North East of Jetty in location, 33-36-16 / 151 - 17 - 45. (approx location only - has been reallocated to outer edge of mooring farm - awaiting more information)
- Coaster Retreat Mud Map - Download
Americas Bay / Refuge Bay (TV Point),
- 1st Mooring adjacent in location, 33-35.805 / 151-15.087
- 2nd Mooring adjacent in location; 33-35.817 / 151-15.077
- Americas Bay Mud Map - Download
These moorings are only available to those Full Members who have booked in advance.
To book these moorings, or for further information on any Marina or Mooring issue, please contact: